Sunday, September 23, 2012

Haters

I just watched an influential post about Haters. I am who I am and no one cant touch me. I am Hispanic. I am a lady. I am a beast. I am sexy. I am funny. I am a flirt. I am smart. I am I am I am.... We are all blessed with what we have and what we contribute to the world. I am allot of things and I think I am the perfect package and for those who try to hurt me well it wont work and it wont stop me from my mission in life. My mission is to live. I watched a YouTube video as I do while I lay down, listen to music, watch TV and study. I know I haven't changed since the last post but believe me its a work in progress. I get upset how people constantly give me drama because they are ugly. Mostly ugly on the inside. I know when I am up for competition I back down and let the other girl shine. I have no qualms about that. But If I look better then too bad. If I come out more funny too bad. I think if I come out shining its me being real. Im no act. Im the real Mccoy Bitch. yea I said it!!!! But I think that haters need to recongnize its why they are alone. Its why they dont get attention. Its cause their negative beliefs. Can you not just back down. If you want to say something say it. Cause Lawd knows Im gonna fuck shit up and keep thangs real. I often do remain silent because I dont want to go to jail for fucking you up but I keep silent cause most of the time Im the grown up and you are so small I dont even need to bother with making a scene. Im happy at this point in my life that with more freedoms in the world I am free spirited. I have a long list of happy accomplishments and more to gain. I think anyone in my way I plan to step over and overcome. So yes I will be looking good, feeling good and passing the good word. Watch this youtube video and she will tell you. I like her cause she is going into acting and modeling and has a good head on her shoulders. I have been thru alot of things similar to her and can account that pain is to be soothed to a point to make you stronger. Dont forget ladies and gentlemen. We all can say we are the shit and make the shit go round. Thank you

paper or plastic?

http://youtu.be/c5QY2RuH5tM

No comments:

Post a Comment