Thursday, September 13, 2012

Tupperware or various plastic lids alternative use

Do you ever wonder what you can do with the tupperware or plastic lids that you lost containers to??? Well I use pyrex containers because I don't have to worry about the smell or the container staining. It also warms well and a safer alternative. I have plastic containers for a back up for if I have a party and I want guest to take food home. I am not heart broken if I don't get them back. So sometimes you don't get the container back or you just have the lid. You can use the lid to rest your cooking spoons or spatulas while cooking. It just makes things easier instead of going out to purchase a ladle holder. LOL  Its cheaper and it stacks flat and if you are using multiple spoons you can lay out the covers. WIN WIN

No comments:

Post a Comment