Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Bye bye Rimmel hello Almay

Well i have decided to let my Rimmel Mascara go and I temporarily switched to Almay. I love Rimmel cause it thickens the eyelash and makes the lash curl up without the use of a curler. Its quite great but I noticed that Rimmel has a different ingredient type based on where it originates. Not doe nothing but I started using Rimmel from a trip i took and i loved it. So I bought the same here but it was the same in look but I noticed my eyes get itchy and burning. I switched to Almay One coat nourishing mascara and it's hypo allergenic but it doesn't really thicken the lash and it takes so many coats to notice anything. But no reaction which is good. It's just time consuming putting it on. I will keep using that until I settle on a waterproof brand I like. But to make things confirmed but I noticed Rimmel eyeliners make my eye itch and burn too. So I'm on the hunt girls and guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment