Sunday, September 9, 2012

Reviva labs brown spot lightening night cream

So in 2010 I thought Id be cool and do laser hair removal on my bikini area because I tried it on my legs and underarms and had great success. I knew I was on the cusp of doing it cause of the color of my skin so I proceeded nevertheless. I got burned and OMG did it hurt. We tried a patch area but I didnt have any issues so she keep buzzing buzzing. So I was fine until I got to the car. Oh shit did it hurt like a mutha!!!! I could barely drive home and I was soo much irritated and eventually got a fever. Then the worse happened the next day the irritation developed into burns. I looked like a spotted giraffe in my bikini area. Now that was a damper for REALS!!!. So I bought this skin lightener because I couldnt get a dermatologist appt for like weeks and every office I called they said it will scar and I didnt want that. So I went to ULTA and bought this and it worked. My skin renewed and evened out and no scarring occurred. So why do I bring it up today. Well I have had to purchase a new jar because stupid me started using an elec shaver instead of brazilian waxes and I didnt properly use it and now  I have ingrown hairs and a lil bit of scarring. I wouldnt of had to use the shaver if I didnt get into a squabble with the best and cheapest esthetician who does my waxing. But whatever all is well I am getting waxed on teh regular and my skin is making progress. Its not as bad as the burns but I want to nip it in the bud and of course not scare myself or others LOL. There is a Reviva skin lightener for days but its in a gel form and not as strong as the night cream. You have to know that if you use it you cannot expose to sunlight as your skin is renewing. If you do use on your face please use sunblock or a facial lotion with sunblock (perferably without oil so you dont break out). Once you start using this product you must tightly close it or it will dry out and then you have wasted it. It cost about $12 at ULTA. I had a customer coupon so I saved a few bucks which helped. (Coupons are my best friend) So in the next few weeks I hope this regimen will help and I will be back to my non giraffe spotted self.

No comments:

Post a Comment