Sunday, September 9, 2012

Loreal Sublime Bronze Luminous Bronzer

As I stated I was on a blitz shopping spree and I was looking for the Palmers Leg gloss to cover up skin imperfections when I came across the Loreal Sublime Bronze Luminous Bronzer. Its new (as it says on the bottle LOL) and I thought Id give it a try. So I was in the lotion section in Walmart and I saw one bottle left but it was used cause it had goop on the lid. So I picked up the bottle and squirted a small sample on my inner wrist. I was very surprised at it. It immediately gave me a golden bronze look. I was sparkly (fun fun) and my skin was smooth. Now there isn't any sunblock it it so if you think you will not burn you better get your head out of the sand pit. So I didnt want to buy the used bottle and I was just about to walk out when I went past the sunblock/tanning section and I saw a ton of bottles. I cant remember how much I paid but it wasn't like alot or anything. Id say no more than $8. So yea I took it home and exfoliated and I dried off and put it on. It went on with no problem. There wasn't any issues of streaking. No Orange hue, No staining of the palms. I must say I was sparkly. So if you like to look like the Willy Wonka Golden ticket I recommend it! I went to the beach and I actually had on a gold bathing suit and I think I looked damn good. I tell you the minute you hit the sun you see the bronze in effect. The great thing also is that it has a pleasant smell and not a medicated smell. One would say Girl why do you need a bronzer? Well My answer is why did I go to the tanning salon or why did I get tanning spray. Cause I just wanted to try a solution to whatever was going on at the moment. I currently had scarring from shaving and  I was looking for something to blend in. I also needed something that wouldn't wash off or fade right away. Which this bronzer did. It held up all day and for the next few days after. I love it and now I'm using it here and there until the end of summer on my legs when I wear shorts or skirts. Artificial lights or sunlight illuminates my skin tremendously. Its a great buy. Good Job Loreal

No comments:

Post a Comment