Sunday, September 9, 2012

Tokidoki eye shadows

So Random I got an email from Sephora saying the world was coming to an end and I needed to purchase these products before they discontinue. KIDDING!!! I had limited funds so  I didn't go to crazy so I bought the Tokidoki eye shadow. I bought the Cromatico eye shadow set and the Cromatico eye shadow single called Bulletto. The bulletto color is like a dark brown color with sparkle hue in it. I will now tell the shades that came in the set.
(soya=lime green,
bruttino=sky blue,
killer candy=royal purple,
choco= chocolate brown,
samba=light tan brown, and
diamante = diamond sparkle baby).
 I love all the colors. They are mad BRIGHT!! I have chocolate skin (well from all the fun in the sun) but I need some pop!!. The colors are describe in the "tokidoki" language. The packaging which each eyeshadow came in are individual and the case that contains them are in the shape of like a skull and bones but the skull is a heart shape.

I paid $29 for the 6 piece set and $6 for the individual. Yes it comes with a brown shade but I use brown alot so I thought Id get another color since I believe the colors will become limited in the future. Overall its been a few days having them and I love the compliments. Id say tokidoki is a good buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment