Sunday, September 9, 2012

Tree Hut Shea sugar Body Scrub

I was watching the youtube video from LeniGirly. I was looking for something for bikini razor bumps. But of course when you watch one video it leads me on a shopping spree. LOL Her video for the tutorial is http://youtu.be/zk2cyJK76RU. So anyways she said there was a scrub that you can buy from Walmart and it cost $5 and she swears by it. Now usually im like whatever but I have been listening to her for awhile and I trust her opinion so I went to buy it. I now SWEAR by it. I bought the same one she did and Im estatic. I can honestly say that my skin finally feels smooth and I dont feel that stubbly feeling. The scrub is brown with large granules, which is the only thing that works for my skin. The smaller the beads the less it makes the skin smooth. I use it on my legs (esp. the lower part with the chicken skin texture) and the bikini area. I plan to get a brush for my bikini area. I think the best is a toothbrush. I love the brand tooth brush GUM as I have 2  of them for travel purposes and it has soft bristles. The smell of the scrub is identical to brown sugar and I soo love love. I just looked up the website and to my knowledge there are more scrubs made by this brand so of course in the future I will try those flavors too. (damn Im a shopaholic). Here is the website.

http://www.treehutshea.com/form/shea-sugar-body-scrubs/

I just got the product on Labor day weekend and Im halfway done. I love the smooth feeling. I was using everyday and now I may cut back to 2 to 3 times a week. I just started waxing again (taking a break from a electric razor that caused razor bumps.... my fault :(   I also got a bronzer too to cover imperfections and I got a skin lightener I will blog about both of those later.  So yea check out the product and let me know your thoughts. I should have the feedback button on.


No comments:

Post a Comment