Thursday, September 13, 2012

Grocery IQ app


Ok so there is this app called Grocery IQ. Its on the android and apple format. Its super easy to use and very handy. So basically I had this on my android (I miss you) and then when I got my iphone I downloaded here. So this app to be used to essential make a list of household/grocery items to purchase. It has the capability to scan the item so you don't have to type or talk it into the app. Its very fast and efficient. What I like about it also is that you can type in the price and unit size of the item so if you want to get it in the future you have an idea how much it is. It has a great history back up. The number on my app signifies how many items I need on my list. Once you purchase it goes into the cart. Its a free app and not corrupt when you use it. Also a big thing is its connected to coupons.com and you can print coupons or I believe scan from the phone. What I like to do is print them since I have an Epson air printer. (yea I know Im clever). So yea this is what the app looks like below I took some screen shots to show the example of what on my list. yea Im healthy lol

No comments:

Post a Comment