Sunday, September 23, 2012

I have a pot belly but it's not my fault

So i got a pleasant call from my cousin last nite and she was telling me her ventures to the gym and to soccer meets. I said I had just started back up from being sick. I had a bout with internal bleeding. Nothing serious. But serious. I had cramping and bloating and felt not myself because my monthly cycles lasted for most times 8 days. Well I decided I gotta lose weight. For a myriad of reasons. Exercising gives me a toned sexed up bod, clear mind control meaning I can study without feeling a cloud over my head, I have more energy (to clean oh fucking joy) and I am more healthy (yes I can be here to annoy you all more). So yea I went to a kick ass cookout last weekend and my girlfriend who invited me gave me a dvd to pick up at the office that she made for me. I cant say the video name (rhymes sorta with the first name of the show Hannity & Colmes). yea Im a nerd. But I used to watch that show. When I was bored of anything else. Now I watch respectable shows like Rupaul Drag race. LOL (well Now I cant watch that show cause I lowered my cable level sux being a poor bitch LOL) Anyways Rupaul inspired me to try another degree program and I am forever greatful. I am not gay but I think I have a connection. I think on some sort of level I am different. I like to think that even though one is drawn to the same sex just like me they bleed, have feelings and love a pair of comfortable flats. LOL But yea I think his show is a good time and of course tells the woes of life. But back to my fat ass. I plan to work out starting monday. I am nervous but I feel I will like the results. I do go to the gym mostly to have my son practice alot swimming but I dont exercise as long as I used to and as I should. Sooo hopefuly the video will jumpstart and I can keep up with the boy. Btw Im not like overweight by any means. I just know I have a pot belly and I have some cute dresses to fit into that I bought. Yes I have a shopping habit. its a working progress. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment