Thursday, September 13, 2012

Makeup removal

So at night I usually have minimal make up to take off. I don't use foundation much as I think it can make the skin tone sometimes uneven. No offense but I have seen people on youtube without make up and its scary. I know makeup is used to cover imperfections but you must work on getting the skin even in the first place because too much make up "I think" changes the chemical look to the skin. soo anywho.....

Almay oil free make up eraser sticks I use these to just remove eye liner on my lower lid. These are magnificent. They have the makeup remover in the qtip tube. You snap off the edge. Watch the liquid soak the other end of the q-tip and begin to take off the liner. Its so gentle and so easy to come off. It doesn't burn and its liquid type is as thin as water. I highly recommend this. Its Hypo allergenic and great for sensitive. It cost about $5 and you can get at Target, Walmart, Ulta, or your local pharmacy.



The Estee Lauder Take it away Total Makeup remover - I dont like it but I use it until I get a replacement. I am also using until I finish cause most times I dont like to waste. I got it from the Macys. I dont remember how much I paid but it was kinda alot. But the girl said oh yea use for removal of eye makeup. yea right. It felt like you have conjuctivitis if you put in your eye. DONT DO IT!!! It was all blobby and gooey. No matter how careful you are it gets in your eye.Its good for everywhere on your face except the eye area. I think it takes off a bit but not all of the makeup. Definetly not that good. The wipes from Estee  Lauder is good I will talk about that another time. As you can see I am almost done.



Now the last thing I use is the Almay oil free eye makeup remover pads. This I love love too. Almay has stepped up. Its cheap and again hypoallergenic. I got this from Target and I use 2 pads a nite. One for each eye. I have one in each hand and swipe over the eyelid to remove the eyeshadow and mascara. It takes it off and is gentle. It not oily like the neutrogena eye make up remover. (good lord is that oily. that should be used to lubricate your arm to impregnate a horse. I know Im gross but its my blog). I think Almay makes one in a bottle where I can squirt on a cotton pad but these are way more convenient and I can take with me on trips cause the container is small enough. So far its been a month with this and Im happy. It took me a while to get cause I was researching and I usually dont like to get things for beauty in big shop stores but sometimes we dont need to spend $40 or more to get the job done. Excellent buy and I mean it.



No comments:

Post a Comment