Sunday, December 23, 2012

Lemon juice challenge part II

So I lost 8 lbs!!!! Beat that ho!!
I began the insanity workout and hurt myself. LOL Then I started doing my own workout and taking it easy. I have been eating smaller meals and lemon juice in the AM. I take a whole lemon and mix with warm water and I was putting 1 tablespoon of REAL maple syrup and then I stopped using maple syrup and used the no calorie sweetner. I went to the Christmas tree shop and got like 19 boxes of different teas and incorporated plain water in my diet. I am happy with the results. I guess as they say the toxins has been released from my body. I also try to drink the lemon water with a straw to lessen the eating of my tooth enamel.  I will keep that up and hopefully the lbs will shed off. I dont have a scale and usually weigh myself at work. So it should be a surprise after the holidays how I look and feel. Well I just did like 3 posts in the last 1/2 hour I am going to make a small lunch and have a large glass of water with it to fill me up. :) For those of you out there. You can lose weight eating the same stuff. Just eat less. I have a little pot belly but I suspect from the long distance driving I do. Hopefully if I move closer to work I will have less of a belly and more weight to shed. :) Now I can leave on that note.

No comments:

Post a Comment