Sunday, December 23, 2012

that dumb roku purchase

Well here I am the dumb shopper. I hate the roku and over spent BUT I have an idea. I gave up one of my cable boxes to trial the roku. I was assured by stupid youtube vids that it was the thing to buy. Well no sir no sir no sir it isnt. Ok so the good of the roku.

Say you want to watch boring stuff here it is:
LOL
I am sorta joking. I have a thing. I dont like repeats old shows or much old movies. I just have no interests. It just annoys me. When people ask me about a movie I have already seen I can say I seen it but I dont recall it line by line cause I dont re watch it 5 million times to remember it. I can say that I love watching Rambo over and over. I am an action nut. But anyways I plan to resell my roku box back on amazon. I am an etailer on there and if I just sell it back I get a credit and use it to purchase food, hair products, or household products. Its just that easy. Now a days there is a thing called a smart tv LOL Well the smart tv is the ROKU within the tv and it has wifi and no need to worry about hooking up stuff. I have 3 old tvs and none of them can hook a blu-ray to it. You may say why do I need a blu-ray tv. I have a wonderful library membership and they have NEW blu-ray releases and saves me from buying or renting movies. (I dont really do that already. But I do however like new movies). So Thats one gripe. But I am all over the place. The roku has ALOT of channels but most are trials so after a week or a month you gotta pay. Then the free ones are litterally movies or shows so old I dont even want to bother with. I need some stimulation. I am not an outside person and I just like to be entertained. But maybe I will get more done not watching tv LOL. So I am a little sad that my buy was not what I expected. So my smart tv (waaaaay in the future) will be a "smart" buy. All purchases are to be calculated and researched a little better. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment