Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Cyber Monday purchase FAIL

So I have to say that I have been trying to save money. FAIL cause I keep spending to save. LOL haha oh well. I bought a antennae to hook up to my tv so I can eventually give up paying for tv. Not even an option and now I own a piece of crap antennae. Its not really the manufacturers fault. Basically I have a tv that is way too old to do anything. This goes along with my really smart idea to get a decent priced blue ray player from Walmart. I love it but I cant hook it up cause once again my tv is too frickin old. My idea was not buy the blue ray discs but to rent for FREE from my library cause they have the new and latest movies that I can choose for for  a great price LOL free. But yea so right now I have seen great deals on tvs but I will not splurge until I have the funds and things in order. Sooooo peoples do your research not all equipment can go with old crap that you have lying around in the house. booooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment