Sunday, December 23, 2012

you tube

Just sitting here going thru ALOT of youtube videos. Just lookin at all the junk people buy and show for me to be wanting. But this fiscal cliff is not going to let me do the deed of splurging. I was cleaning and I know it sounds stupid but I really want a floor steamer and hoover is selling one that is a twin chamber one that steams with water in one tank and the other tank it has the disinfecting cleaner. I dont have a mop so I tend to hand wash (not great on the back) or I use a swiffer with a wet cloth. I am cheap so I use old washcloth rags to do it with piping hot water. Its a bit tedious and ends up not really cleaning at all. Sooo I dont know how I came up with the idea but of course Amazon.com came into mind and I put in my wish list the Hoover steam mop and I cant wait to buy. Its $97 on sale on amazon and originally $169. Its on sale at Walmart for $139. So Amazon.com is my best buy and I have prime so free shipping in 2 days. But I will not purchase now as I must only do purchases for important things such as rent,food gas etc...... i will post in my next blog about my dumb roku purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment