Sunday, December 23, 2012

just a blah day

Yesterday and today I finally cleared out the living and dining area. I am making things comfortable until I start school in January. My GPA isnt that great and its all my fault. I have been depressed about it. I got a B, B+ and a D..... The D I cannot grasp. I aced both midterm (86%) and final(90%) and for some reason just cause I missed a couple assignments it tanked my grade. I really honestly hate my teacher and wished she would be fired on the basis of being an idiot. But I have the credit from that class and I am not looking back and will go on to bring my GPA up. Its a burning feeling because I never have gotten such a crappy grade. I feel embarrassed and am at a low state. But my plans coming up in January is to apply for MANY MANY scholarships (I am not sure If I will get any since my GPA got screwed). And do the yearly FAFSA. My apartment is looking more and more organized but I have alot more to clean. I have to clean the kitchen and then on to the bathroom and bedrooms. School starts Jan 22. I love school despite my grade. I have always wanted to go to University and make a difference. I just love the thought of higher education and going to a school that makes a difference in your future. I knew the class with the D would be a lame one but I tell you the other classes really made me feel a desire. Like as if they cared. I was getting lazy and both professors sent me messages to stay in the game. I truly appreciated that and I kicked butt. I actually got in one class a 100% on my paper. Beat that ho!! LOL Ok feeling more empowered right now. I picked some hard classes next semester. I dont know why but I just wanted a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment