Wednesday, December 12, 2012

exercise update Insanity

Well I tried the Insanity for 3 days. I even got my son and my friend who lives in another state to be my workout buddies. Not a good thing happened. I got hurt. And pretty bad. Well to be honest the first day I was working out then halfway I had to pee and I took my shoes off. I dont know how or why I did it but when I continued my workout I came down a bit hard on my feet and hurt my left shin. Then I proceeded to workout on it and I dont know if I may have gave myself a stress fracture or pulled a muscle. But I retired the cd ( someone let me borrow). And now I have started again exercising but with resources that I owned already. On my roku box there is a a myriad of exercise channels. So I do that. Then I have dvds that I alternate from. My new choices are the Lindsay Brin and then I watch youtube videos with Penny Phang. So this morning I did ab exercises for 30 minutes and a crazy cardio exercise for 10 minutes on youtube. I had an ultimate workout today. I really want to feel the pain but not the insanity pain. I drank my lemon water with a teaspoon of maple syrup. I have been drinking with a straw to reduce acid erosion on my pretty teeth. Then I had tea (from my Christmas tree shop haul last nite) and then eggs. I am having a protein shake at lunch. I have an awesome cup I bought from amazon. It is a plastic cup (of course BPA free) and It has a wire wisk ball inside to mix my protein powder. So so so so so much easier then haulin out the blender. Just shake and drink. I am using the Designer Whey protein powder from Aria and I like it. A little chalky aftertaste but its NOT chunky. I really think I am going to get healthier. Plus I purchased a groupon thingy which I will discuss once I do. Ok off to clean this dump.

No comments:

Post a Comment