Friday, November 30, 2012

Squeem!!

Well I tried!! LOL I initially bought the squeem on Amazon.com and I was wearing it for 8 hours a day. It was tight at first but I got so used to it I was able to secure to the second level on it. But it had one drawback. It pinched my back area. I felt kinda scared cuz I thought maybe it might affect my kidneys or something. So I returned it and I will get a credit for it. The benefits of it

I felt less hungry
I sit  and stand straight (posture improved)
I look more slimmer in clothes

I paid $30 for size.Medium. Depending on the size you order you can pay a little more or less. But I miss it. I really wanted to make it work but my health comes first. I had it from Nov 7th until Nov 29th. I also must admit I have scoliosis  and a bit lordotic so I think with that it pinched a bit due to that also. Just dissapointed  on a great product.


No comments:

Post a Comment