Friday, November 23, 2012

Insanity exercise video

Well I have put this off enough.. I started the insanity video. OMG. yea I did the fit test. And I "sorta" suck. I must say my heart is pumping but they make it so simple on the video. I hope however to be in shape soon. I did the video with my son. He isnt as coordinated so it was hard keeping his form and following directions. But we both had a great workout. I have a little headache and I think its because of lack of water. I had a small Thanksgiving and I think that was my jumpstart because I dont want to eat as much and keep a smaller frame. I am not fat or overweight but I tend to gravitate weight ONLY to my belly. And when that happens my back arches in and I just look awful. I have a squeem that helps me with form and it actually helps with keeping the belly tucked in and when I take it off after 8 hours I feel like I want to stay straight. So back to the video. I did the fit test. I didnt write down any numbers but I think in two weeks I will gauge whether or not I have done better. I have a gym membership but it takes 30 to 45 min to get there and with my low budget and gas I think a home workout will be best. I will take pics from time to time and maybe you will see results. I right now wont do it cause my belly is one hot mess LOL. Ok I am going to eat dinner. Soup and half a sandwich. Its light and small and probably a cup of tea. I feel a rush right now and I want to keep moving cause I am going to crash soon. I have goals to be fit and hopefully I get there. yaayy

No comments:

Post a Comment