Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Expendables 2

My new years day. I ate french toast and watched Expendables 2. The best way to start the new years. I really wish I was in that movie. I would soo be someones wife by the end. LOL. I just love action movies and starring in one would be great if I could actually run. Maybe they can hire a stunt double. Ok I am in bed now with the mac and its time to watch GH cuz its my day off and in a couple hours I gotta make lunch and check my dads blood sugar. Oh yea just cuz I watched tv doesnt mean I get out of takin care of dear ol dad. But just like normal people I get tired. I just finished a zpak for a cough thats been going on a week before Christmas. And the cough isnt gone. Being a caregiver has a lot of down days. But when you get old. dont you want someone to take care of you.... Its been a long road and I am glad I am here and somewhat healthy. Ok GH time. Thats General Hospital the soap opera if you all didnt know.
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment