Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Annual Physicals

Well its official. I'm old. I went to my yearly physicals and the following went into discussion
My weight gain (I eat super healthy but I have a sitting job and I also drive long distances)My lack of exercise doesn't help but I am so tired at the end  of the day. My day starts at 4AM then I get home around 8pm at the latest.
Growth on my kidney- They want to check to see if the lipoma grew from a previous scan. It will determine if I have the same type of cancer that became metastatic in my father that was one of the reasons he died
eye twitching- yea it's not about luck or who is talking about me it's from being tired. She said an eye exam may determine if I need glasses or need to work on less computer usage
hip pain- its bursitis. Yes it's from sitting a lot. It's just the right hip that hurts. I sit on a pillow but she gave me some stretches and ibuprofen to help. I didn't want a steroid injection.
blood work- I got that back quick. My blood count is high but stable. cholesterol on point as I knew it would be and pancreas/liver level normal
GYN- I have to get an ultrasound to see if my fibroids came back exactly one year later. I do have a pot belly again. I am however when I get my period getting cramps which I never got before. I feel like I am going through puberty again. Though I wish my boobs got bigger haha.
I am working on the exercise and I got a fitbit. I guess I really couldn't fit it in because my father needed around the clock care. He isn't here any more and I guess I don't have an excuse. He used to tell me I was gaining weight. I think stress played a part. The fact that my father was dying slowly in front of me and not really able to get help like I expected. My friends gave me emotional help but I hated bringing up his agony and my day-to-day of diaper changes. I lost my life for 5 years. I don't have a great career and I don't have any money to show for it. I am depressed but not showing it is my mode of operation. I hope my move to the Netherlands changes that. But for now I must get my health together as I work my way thru the immigration madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment